Hop on our boat for a lift to Sucia Island State Park. Bring your bike or kayak along if you like, rentals can be provided. Sucia Island is one of the most incredible locations in the San Juans. Spend a day on Sucia roaming the many beaches, hiking its trails, exploring its caves and fossil beds and you will discover a single day is not enough to see it all. We can drop you and your gear off for overnight camping as well.
Overnight parking is provided by Brandt’s Landing Marina for $15 per night for gated parking. The marina takes payment directly when you arrive and is a separate entity from Outer Island. Additional public parking is available at the end of North Beach Road.
Round Trip Service to Sucia from Orcas Island
- Typically the boat departs Orcas between 9 and 9:30
- Picks up from Sucia between 3:00 and 3:30 in the summer, between 3:30 and 4:30 in the spring and fall.
- Other times are available upon advanced request.
- Adults 18+ $55
- Youth 17 and under $45
- Maps provided for free
- Minimum 4 Adults
- Call for Group Rates
- Bring your bike or kayak along if you like. Transport fees are:
- $35 Kayak
- $10 Bike
- $10 Oversize Luggage
- Kayak rentals can be provided.
We can get you to Sucia Island directly from the mainland and other islands in the San Juans.
For more info and pricing consult the WATER TAXI section below or give us a call at 360-376-3711